To resize and watermark your pictures it is
as simple as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5!
- Browse your computer and select your picture/picture to
- Select the new size for your picture - use a preset or
choose a custom size
- To add a watermark to picture
- Select output picture/picture quality Lower
quality means a smaller file
- Select output file format
OK! Please click "Resize" and wait for the processed
pictures to be displayed.
Original pictures can be up to 6Meg in size means you can
use pictures direct from your 8 megapixel Digital Camera.
If you need extended converting options like:
- Convert images of any size in batch mode
- Batch image format conversion
- Process more graphics formats (BMP, DIB, RLE, JPEG, JFIF, JPG, JPE, JPEG 2000, J2K, JP2, JPC, J2C, PNG, PSD, PDD, PCD, TIFF, TIF, FAX, G3N, G3F, ICO, GIF, WMF, EMF, WMZ, EMZ, PCX, DCX, CUT, PXM, PPM, PBM, PGM, TGA, TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, WIN, CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, X3F, RAW, BAY, ORF, MRW, SRF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, ICO, PNG, GIF, PCX, TGA, PXM, TIFF)
- Change color resolution of your graphics
Please download Resize Pictures Plus.
- Jun 26: Resize Pictures Plus 3.4.2 has released.
- May 25: Resize Pictures Plus 3.4.1 has released.
9: Resize Pictures for Command Line 1.4 has released.
License Key Retrieval